Monday, June 10, 2013

summer/fall time off & new items


I am going to be taking some time off this summer 
hang out with my family and recharge!  I will still have
some items in my shop... DIY, In stock & a few others but
I will not be accepting any custom orders. 
 
 I plan on accepting custom orders again in early August.... at which time
I will be accepting orders for September wedding orders... along with
other non-custom orders.  If you have any questions
about placing a custom order in August, please feel
free to send me a convo.
 
And since I am letting you know my summer 'stay-cation' plans...
I wanted to also tell you that I will have my shop closed for the first
half of November (because we are taking the kiddos
to Disney).  So it is never to early to place holiday orders!
I will be listing all my holiday items in the shop starting in
August!
 
Now just a few of my favorite orders from the past few moths.....
 
nesting dolls.... in shop now
 


 
custom family

gift for my little sis on her first day of nursing school =)



harry potter couple


 
custom kokeshi family


 custom day of the dead topper

 new zombie couple.... available to order in shop now

 The Wiz cast.... custom order
 precious Texas ranger family!
 
 
 
Have a great night!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment