Thursday, September 22, 2011

Check Out Shop Vacation Dates

Just a little update as to when I will be putting the shop in 'vacation mode' this Fall! 

I am going to be in 2 indie handmade shows this Fall and it is a lot of work for one little mama (me) to put together a whole shop of hand painted goodies.... especially since I normally have no stock of my items and everything is made to order.  So... I will be closing a few random days/week in order to get ready for the shows.  The good thing is that anything I don't sale at the shows will be put into my Etsy shop in the "In Stock" section and shipped out immediately.  So check it out after Nov 13th.

SHOP VACA DATES: (not set in stone yet)
Oct 10 - 15 (prep for Cowtown Bazaar)
Nov 8 - 13 (prep for Funky Finds)
Dec 12- Jan 12 (my actual vacation)

Also, the last day to order with guaranteed delivery by Dec 24 is NOV 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment