Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MIA..... Missing but very much In Action

It took a few months but I am finally coming up for air!  :)  It has been an amazing and extremely busy past 3 months... thanks to my wonderful customers! 
So what I have been up to my elbows in painting recently....
BRIDES.... GROOMS.... & PENGUINS!!!!  
Yes.... penguins!  I was commissioned by the Fort Worth Zoo to make 50 African black footed penguins & 50 Rockhopper penguins for their annual Valentine's Benefit Penguin Party... where you can adopt a penguin in someones name as a Valentines gift.  Great idea... huh!


So here are a few of those little ones.....


In addition, a very sweet couple asked me to make 260 brides & grooms for them to give as wedding favors at their wedding!  WOW... you don't really realize how many 260 is until you are hand painting each one.   But I enjoyed making them and knowing they were going to give them to all their friends & family!!! 

So here is 260 pegs of the beautiful couple! :)




I have also listed a few new wedding toppers designs in my shop... here are a few!




1 comment:

  1. I love the new designs and the giant orders are just breathtaking! Doesn't it feel good to finish and look upon a sea of your hard work?

    ReplyDelete