Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shop Update

Thank you for your patients while my shop has been closed down for the last few weeks.  I have been working around the clock to catch up on orders after not being able to work for a few days due to the tornado that hit and loosing power.  I have officially finished all my May wedding orders .... YEA!!! And have started on my June weddings... so June brides: rest assured your toppers will be on the way SOON!

I plan on opening back up no later than this Thursday and will be accepting a few more August ... but NOT many!  My father is going to be having 2 major surgeries this summer and I am going to be helping my mother take care of him and his business so I will be unable to take as many summer orders and will be closed my shop for a few weeks throughout the summer.  SO if you've been thinking about ordering.... sooner is always better!

Thanks again!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment